Saturday 26 March 2011

Wonderful World Haul!





Anila requested that I show you guys the make up sets/palettes that I got from WW yesterday on my friday spree!

Pic 1: Formosa metal shadows.- $6TT YES you read right $6! Aren't those colours pretty!
Pic 2: Giovi USA: -$5TT no your eyes aren't going bad. And the shimmer is very subtle in this palette. Very appropriate for work i'd say without blinding anyone with a lot of shimmer!
Pic 3: Kleancolour(one of my fav brands) 9 Palette Encore- $10TT - This is a bit more pigmented than the other two.
Pic 3: Profusion Eyeshadows- $15TT- This is an awesome deal since Profusion eyeshadows are really pigmented! Love these! I've got about 4 different versions of these already!
Pic 4: KleanColour Lengthening Mascara- $10TT- NOTE: girls, i've tried ALL kinds of mascara, Falsies by Mabelline, Revlon fabulash, Covergirl Lash Blast Volume etc and THIS mascara works the same or i'd say even better than ALL of these! I always make sure I have at least 2 of these in my make up kit or I start freaking out. I use this every single day!
Even if you're not feeling to wear makeup, wearing some mascara and lip gloss gives a really natural look without looking like you're trying too hard!

I know a lot of people don't like buying "cheap" makeup. But when I did my make up course, my tutor told me all makeup cheap or otherwise are more or less composed of the same ingredients. Some eyeshadows are just more pigmented than others. But she taught me a little trick.

If you want your eyeshadow more pigmented, either, wear primer under it or dab your brush in some water and then dab it in your eyeshadow before applying to your lid. Trust me it works. The eyeshadow stays on all day without fading. (Right now i'm wearing a HOT PINK profusion eyeshadow that I put on since 9am and its still very bright and I didn't use water!)

But don't take my word for it, try it for yourself.
Do you buy "cheap" makeup or do you go for the more pricey, brand name ones? Comment below and tell us what you think

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pics! I can't believe those prices. I like kleancolour, but I never tried the Profusion brand as yet. They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome and trust me they all work great! :)

    ReplyDelete