Saturday 26 March 2011

Wonderful Sale!


I am a HUGE fan of wonderful world! They always have such a wide variety of fashion jewelery and Make up items. For those of you that don't know, there is a HUGE sale going on right now :D Just yesterday I went and got myself 4 makeup palletes, a mascara and a lipgloss and it was barely $50TT! Talk about a bargain. So if you're a makeup obsessed fan like me, please check them out and stock up. You can never have too much makeup :)



PS. I am not affiliated with Wonderful world in any way. I just really really like them.

10 comments:

  1. wait there is sale going on in WW right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES a huge sale! Girl i got makeup palettes starting at $5 for a palette with like 9 colours! It was awesome! Go check them out! And don't forget to tell us what you got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting I was waiting on them to have a sale!I can't wait to check them this week...Thanks. You should put up pics of the palette you got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Anila! I will post them before tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep i was ther yesterday...awsum sale..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just posted the new stuff! Love getting new makeup! Shoma, what did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  7. looove wonderful world....stopped by to make full use of the sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went trincity's WW yesterday and omg I need to go back again! I didn't see the palettes you got. I think it sold out, cos there were only the bigger ones from $15 up. I didn't get any, but I got jewelry,a purse,nyx lipglosses and some nailpolishes.I will prob check POS's branch if i get time...I don't think anybody should miss this sale!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How great! I actually bought my stuff at WW Starlite Branch! They have a good variety of makeup as well, not so much jewelery! I want to check the west mall branch this week tho :) Just in case I missed anything.

    ReplyDelete