Friday 25 March 2011

Beauty Secret of the Month!

Last Christmas I spent with some family in New York where we got snowed in! Being a Caribbean Gal and all, the cold became my worst enemy. To make matters worse, my skin started drying out like crazy, especially my face. No matter what face cream or make up I used, my skin just felt flaky and dry until I came across this! Now I know what you're thinking. Isn't this the same cream GNC sells for like $1.99US? YES IT IS! And isn't that just fantastic? This cream is a freakin Godsend! by the time I came back to Trinidad, my face was no longer dry or splotchy(which it was a little before the trip), but a completely even toned complexion. I also noticed that it got rid of a lot of dark marks that I had on my face!
Trini Gals though, beware, GNC trinidad sells them for $29TT(~$4.49US) a jar so if you're planning on taking a trip to the US, you might want to stock up on it.
BTW I am in no way affiliated with GNC and/or their products. I just thought this was too great a find not to share! 
If there is anyone out there that has tried this, please comment below and let me know how it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment