Friday 25 March 2011

Who the heck am I?

Hey there!
For those of you who don't know me, I'm female (duh). I'm from Trinidad and I'm a serious shopaholic!
I love writing, been doing it ever since I can remember. I write poems, stories- fiction mostly and entire novels sometimes. I love fashion as well and I am obsessed with makeup. 
I've been writing an online journal for a couple of months now and I have decided to put my thoughts into a blog instead so I can share a lot of my thoughts with you. Also, any deals I happen to come across as I shop online a lot as well :)
I hope to update daily or as frequently as I can, which shouldn't be a problem as my iphone is practically attached to my hand.
 Hope you enjoy the blog and feel free to comment on anything you like. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment