Monday 28 March 2011

Handbag Organizer!


I am obsessed with handbags! I can go barefeet any day but I cannot live without my handbag.
If you change bags as often as I do, then you definitely need one of these.
I recently bought one for my mom and I, to try out and ladies they work! I love it! Without it, I would never even want to change bags because it was too much of a hassle. But now, I can change bags very easily.

I bought mine at Blue Star Drugs in Movietowne (thats upstairs next to Bradford) and I paid $125TT for a box of 2 (Small and Large). They come in two colours as well: Tan and Black. Of course I bought the black one :)

If anyone knows anywhere else that has these or uses it themselves, comment below and tell us about it! 

2 comments:

  1. LOL I think every woman needs one of this! Now you know where to get it! :)

    ReplyDelete