Sunday 27 March 2011

My favourite foundation!

At least of right now! Its the CoverGirl Aquasmooth Foundation! My colour is honey and lemme tell you how great this foundation is! It goes on so smooth and the coverage is fantastic! It isn't heavy as MAC foundation and it isn't as light as the CoverGirl Liquid foundation (which I use for work mostly). My skin looks completely flawless whenever I wear this and the best part is that I notice that Covergirl foundations match my skin PERFECTLY. You can't even tell that i'm wearing foundation. I absolutely love it! 

I didn't buy it here in Trinidad, I actually bought it for $6US in CVS in the US but I think the price is pretty comparable down here. If anyone knows the price of this here and where it's being sold (i'm pretty sure superpharm has it), let us know!

Comment below and let me know what your favourite foundation is and why!


No comments:

Post a Comment