Saturday 26 March 2011

Want Super Shiny hair? Try our Banana Hair Mask!

Not only is this really easy to do, but your hair feels and looks incredible after! Trust me, i've used this recipe a million times and had to share!
Banana is perfect for restoring vitality to hair– the fruit is filled with tons of nutrients and minerals that will leave your hair shiny, moisturized and smelling sweet!

What you would need:

Half or whole ripe banana (depending on how long your hair is)
1 tbsp olive oil or honey if you prefer

Directions:
- Mash the banana in a bowl. (I use my magic bullet and puree it so there are no clumps that get stuck in my hair)
- Warm the olive oil or honey and add it to your banana mash. Mix.
-  Apply to wet hair starting at the roots and working your way down to the ends
- Wrap your head in a warm towel and leave for 25-30 mins.
- Rinse and shampoo as usual.

Trust me, your hair will feel so soft and look super shiny!
Try it and tell me what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment