Monday 4 April 2011

Suite 16 50% off Sale!


OH EM GEE! So I just had to post because one of my favourite stores SUITE 16 is now having a 50% off sale on everything except jewelery! I bought 2 dresses and 2 tops which came up to $110TT yes ppl, dresses AND tops! But you gotta hurry because its just the Movietowne branch and the sale is only on until stocks last! The girl at the counter told me that they have a huge new container of clothes coming in so they are making room AHHH! I love buying new clothes :D Stop reading and go check them out now!

4 comments:

  1. Ok So I had to go BACK again today and got 4 more new items! Ahh! Stocks are literally flying off the shelves! if you haven't gone yet, yuh stickin, I see dresses for $20!! Work pants for $30. Fantastic prices girls. You cannot get better than this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a post with the stuff you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl its just so much but I'll try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No new stuff in at suite 16 as yet :( Will update you guys when the new stuff comes in. Right now the store is pretty empty but has a few things still if you wanna check it out.

    ReplyDelete