Friday 8 April 2011

GNC Store Movie Towne!

Hi guys! Now you've heard me raving about the GNC Vitamin C Moisturizing Cream that I use daily on my face for clear, even toned skin right? However, if I run out, the closest place for me to get it would be Trincity Mall (i'm from the west eh) and this is pretty far just to go for a bottle of this cream. But stress no more! Now GNC has come to Movie Towne! It is located upstairs opposite that couture store, i can't seem to remember the name of it at the moment, but it is where the Key place used to be on the balcony area. It's not a big store, more like a little corner booth but it pretty much stocks all GNC products. Well mostly all, they didn't have the Vitamin C cream when i went but the girl assured me that they would be getting in stock soon. She has my number and said she'll call me as soon as it comes in stock, so when she does, i'll let you guys know! :) YAY! i'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment